- Never send money via gift card or wire transfer to someone you have never met face-to-face. Seriously, just don’t ever do it. If they ask you to use wire transfer, a prepaid debit card, or a gift card, those cannot be traced and are as good as cash. Chances are, you won’t see your money again. See the FTC video on how scammers try to convince you to pay. If someone is trying to convince yo
- u to pay this way, stop, get off the phone or the computer, and file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Report the activity to BBB Scam Tracker.
- Avoid clicking on links or opening attachments in unsolicited emails. Links, if clicked, will download malware onto your computer, smart phone, tablet or what ever electronic device you’re using at the time allowing cyberthieves to steal your identity. Be cautious even with email that looks familiar; it could be fake. Instead, delete it if looks unfamiliar and block the sender.
- Don’t believe everything you see. Scammers are great at mimicking official seals, fonts, and other details. Just because a website or email looks official does not m
- ean that it is. Caller ID is commonly faked.
- Double check your online purchase is secure before checking out. Look for the “https” in the URL (the extra s is for “secure”) and a small lock icon on the address bar.
- Better yet, before shopping on the website, make certain you are on the site you intended to visit. Check out the company first at BBB.org. Read reviews about the quality of the merchandise, and make sure you are not buying cheap and/or counterfeit goods. Look for a brick and mortar address listing on the website itself and a working phone number. Take an extra step and call the number if it is a business you are not familiar with.
- Use extreme caution when dealing with anyone you’ve met online. Scammers use dating websites, Craigslist, social media, and many other sites to reach potential targets. They can quickly feel like a friend or even a romantic partner, but that is part of the con for you to trust them.
- Never share personally identifiable information
- with someone who has contacted you unsolicited, whether it’s over the phone, by email, on social media, even at your front door. This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, and Social Security/Social Insurance numbers.
- Resist the pressure to act immediately. Shady actors typically try to make you think something is scarce or a limited time offer. They want to push victims to make a decision right now before even thinking through, asking family members, friends or a financial advisors. Sometimes, they’ll advise to avoid contacting anyone and to just trust them. While high-pressure sales tactics are also used by some legitimate businesses, it typically isn’t a good idea to make an important decision quickly.
- Use secure and traceable transactions. Do not p
- ay by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method (see number one above). Say no to cash-only deals, high pressure sales tactics, high upfront payments, overpayments, and handshake deals without a contract. Read all of the small print on the contract and make sure to understand what the terms are.
- Whenever possible, work with local businesses. As
- k that they have proper identification, licensing, and insurance, especially contractors who will be coming into your home or anyone dealing with your money or sensitive information. Review Business Profiles at BBB.org to see what other people have experienced.
- Be cautious about what you share on social media. Consider only connecting with people you already know. Check the privacy settings on all social media and online accounts. Imposters often get information about their targets from their online interactions, and can make themselves sound like a friend or family member because they know so much about you. Then, update and change passwords to passphrases on a regular basis on all online accounts.
Contact OASIS® Medical
Call 844-820-8940 or email email@example.com for discounted pricing.
Join Us At The ECP Workshop
Who would benefit from these presentations:
- How to Supply Solutions to Your Community of Dry Eye Sufferers. An Alternative Method for Fulfillment: If your practice is seeking a solution that provides member education, practice insights, access to solutions that work, and remote drop shipment capabilities. This educational webinar is an introduction to MY OASIS. How to Supply Solutions to Your Community of Dry Eye Sufferers.
- OTC & Punctal Plug Solutions: Exploring the patient’s experience with a physician guided solutions model.
- Physician Guided Solutions Model: Closing the Loop on Patient Care with In-Practice Solutions: Learn how to bring OTC solutions into your practice by expanding into a new model and exploring different approaches to patient conversations.
RSVP For Our Weekly Webinars Here: https://oasismedical.com/dryeyeworkshops
- Oasis TEARS VISION™ Dietary Supplement
- Oasis TEARS OMEGA 3™ Dietary Supplement
OASIS Dry Eye Solutions:
- Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops
- Oasis TEARS®
- Oasis TEARS® PLUS
- Warm Compress
- Oasis REST & RELIEF® Hot & Cold Eye Mask
- Punctal Occlusion
- SOFT PLUG® Extended Duration Plug
- SOFT PLUG® Extended Duration 180 Canalicular Plug
- SOFT PLUG® Collagen Intracanalicular Plug
- SOFT PLUG® Silicone Punctum Plug
- FORM FIT® Hydrogel Canalicular Plug
Who Is OASIS® Medical?
OASIS is a continuous improvement company deeply committed to truth in its business approach, relationships, and products based on our foundation of accountability. We welcome feedback from customers and our team to evolve as a pro-active company.
OASIS invests in the long term through our strategic partnering relationships with Eye Care Providers. This investment helps the Doctor improve the quality of the patient’s eye care experience. As consultants we are willing to invest time and equip the Doctor with how our approach can assist their Practice. This strategy allows OASIS to thrive by being relevant through focusing on the patient care experience and efficiency of the individual practice.
Our Solution Based Products
Our values of integrity and quality guide our commitment to solution-based products that enhance the patient care. From the beginning, OASIS has been a practice-based company focused on building the Dry Eye and Surgical practice through the various tools we offer.
OASIS is committed to offering informed, relevant solutions based on truth. To do this, we listen first and ask questions to understand an issue at cause. Our professionalism is demonstrated by our ability to think different. We lead with a consultative approach that is flexible and seeks to add value. It looks to address issues rather than only sell a product. It is strategic rather than tactical. Our goal is to create a partnership for OASIS and the Doctor so that both parties achieve a win.
In addition to an unwavering commitment to continuous improvement, truth, accountability, strategic relationships, a consultative approach, a quality eye care experience, solution-based products, being relevant, and professionalism, we are committed to a win-win approach to all that work with OASIS. Our commitment extends to a positive cash flow, profitability, financial security, and long-term sustainability.
Free Virtual Consultations available to all your patients.
IQ LASER VISION | #1 SMILE Laser Vision Center in the USA
12 Locations Available
- SMILE (No flap, less dry eyes)
- All Laser Soft Touch Comfort Micro-LASIK®
- Visian ICL (High Myopia and patients that do not qualify for LASIK and SMILE)
- Premium (IOL) Cataract
- Pterygium Removal
- PRK, LASEK, Advance Ablation Surface
- LRI (Limbal Relaxing Incision) – Astigmatism
- Dry Eye Treatment (LipiFlow)
Introducing our new referral management system (EZ Referral)
Here are the benefits of using our referral management system
- Real-time patient Updates: have 24/7 access to see when your patients are scheduled for their consultation, surgery, and post-op appointments at IQ LASER VISION.
- HIPAA Compliant: Expedite transfer of a patient’s file without compromising security and quick communication with IQ LASER VISION in EZ referral without using email. 2-way communication within EZ referral regarding patient care.
- Tracking Transparency: Easy to use EZ referral portal to check in on patient’s progress
Click Here to refer a patient to IQ LASER VISION
It is back to school time. As children return to school and face increased screen time as part of distance learning and blended learning plans, it is important to educate parents about the importance of Eye Health for their children.
Regular Vision screenings should be part of every parents back to school check list. As a trusted eye care specialist, you can catch problems before they start to cause academic problems. This is also a good time to help educate parents about protective eye wear available for their youth athletes.